Facebook Scraping Insights
- Category : Data Scraping
- Use case : Lead generation, specific group and pages
- Fields : Name, Address, Email, Phone, About, all group and page details
- Project URL : www.facebook.com
This powerful facebook scraper will take a simple facebook profile URL or search term keyword and return to you all the available data from the profile - name, company, education, contact data (including email addresses), and more - all in a ready-to-download spreadsheet.
This Facebook automation will help you to:
- Scrape the facebook profiles of your leads to gather enriched profile data for your CRM
- Find email addresses, whether publicly-available personal emails or those highly-coveted professional emails
- Gather new Facebook data on your desired platform by using hardik's Facebook customized crawler
A social media scraper often refers to an automatic web scraping tool that extracts data from social media channels. They not only include social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn…etc., but also includes blogs, wikis, and news sites. All of these portals share something in common - they are all yielding user-generated content in the form of unstructured data that is accessible only through the web. Now we know the definition of social media scraper, I am going to further illustrate how social media datasets can be used in business and list out the top 5 social media scraping tools I recommend.
What can you do with scraped data from social media?
- Data scraped from social media, is undoubtedly the largest and most dynamic dataset about human behavior. It brings social scientists and business experts brand new opportunities to understand individuals, groups and society, as well as exploring the great wealth hidden in the data.
- Social media analytics|a survey of techniques, tools and platforms points out that the early business adopters of social media data analysis were typical companies in the retail and finance industries, who applied social media analytics to harness brand awareness, customer service improvement, marketing strategies, and even fraud detection.
Apart from the above-mentioned applications, today social media dataset can be also applied for:
1). Customer sentiment measurement :
After collecting customers’ reviews from social media channels, you can analyze customer attitude towards a particular topic or product by measuring their tone, context, and feelings. Tracking customer sentiment allows you to understand the overall customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, as well as their engagement intent. It provides insights for your current and upcoming marketing campaigns.
2). Target market segmentation :
"A target market is a group of customers (individuals, households or organizations), for which an organization designs, implements and maintains a marketing mix suitable for the needs and preferences of that group," as defined on Wikipedia. Obtaining and analyzing social media dataset enable you to know to whom and when to market your products or services. Identifying more targeted markets helps you maximize your marketing Return on Investment.
3). Online branding monitoring :
Online branding monitoring is not only hearing the voice from your customers, but also knowing what your competitors, the press, and even the industry KOL saying. It is not only about your product or service, but also about your customer services, sales process, social engagement, and every touchpoint where customers engage with your brand.
4). Market trends identifying :
Identifying market trends is vital to adjust your business strategy, keeping your business at the same pace with the approaching shifts of direction in your industry. With the assistance of big data automation tools, market trend analysis is simply the comparison of industry data over a set time period, by means of tracking industry influencers and publications on social media channels.